Monday, September 28, 2009

Teacher...

I met two of my teacher in hospital. One of them was shocked to see me. I believe that I am the worst student that she had ever had. Long time ago, I quarreled with her during assembly as I don’t agree with her rules. She teaches me Al Quran Sunnah. I also once asked her the reason to study all that as it will never benefit me. Once a time I hate Islam. I have the knowledge but I hate it. But Allah changes me. I think she is happy to see that I have change. I also missed her and I really hope to see her again as I want to ask for her forgiveness for all my wrong doing. I hope that Allah made me istiqamah in this road forever.


I also met another teacher but I don’t introduce myself. She brought her father to hospital and he cursed her a lot. I don’t want her to know that I am her student as it will make her embarrassed.

No comments: