Monday, September 28, 2009

Bullying..

There is one patient admitted to yellow zone. He is having seizure and he looks restless. The doctor suspected that he is having meningoencephalitis. His parent looks so worried. But what happen behind the curtain made me terribly sad. The MAs slap him, pinch his nose and put their leg in the patient’s face. I cannot believe my eyes and I am sad that I cannot do anything.

I do not know whether that was a treatment or something because there is also one incident involves one female patient. She had syncope. The nurses and the MAs said that she is lying. They pinch the patient’s nose and her nail. Then they used syringe and gushed water in the patient eyes. After that, the patient wakes up. Huhu… I don’t really understand whether that was ‘treatment’ or anything else.

No comments: