Monday, September 28, 2009

Last...

Procedure

I have a lot of opportunity to perform and observe procedure. I really want to be good in my skill. I had seen a doctor who doesn’t know how to intubate a child here. Soon later I heard that the child had died. I also see one doctor that noticed that there is ST elevation in a patient that alleged a motor vehicle accident. The doctor doesn’t start streptokinase or anything to manage that condition. Later patient died because of cardiogenic shock. I am afraid if I became like those doctors. Maybe I made a wrong judgment as I did not know much. Hopefully Allah will give me more knowledge and wisdom.

During my electives also, I met few doctors who always love to teach and good in their practice. I wish that I can become like that.

Last

I wrote a very long perception and my English was terrible. My writing will make the one that read it had a great migraine. It’s better to stop here. The great lesson that I learn from my elective is that Allah knows. Allah knows the best place that I should go. I hate this place but it teaches me a lot.

But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not. (Albaqarah:216)

No comments: