Monday, September 28, 2009

Feedback..

I felt so touched with the feedback that i received from one of my lecturer regarding my perception on elective. It motivates me:)

Dear Ummu Afeera

Wa..salam wrb

I have read whole 6 pages- its like a reflective diary rather than a perception. I appreciate your feelings to become a NOBLE MUSLIM doctor- and I can't say any consolation words for the bad things you have experienced- these are normal/natural matters that happens in hospitals in many parts of the world- but in my experience I have also seen the thing the opposite in some instances- 'A doctor ia an angel - next to GOD'.

So you have to be very careful in this 'slippery world'- as you said 'to beautify iman in my heart'- try to practice that very hard - your AD will help you to be away from all evils. Dont worry about learning- if you are in the right track, Allah will help/guide you to become a NOBLE MUSLIM doctor, insAllah.

I will pray for your mental peace and deep feelings/understanding for the underserved and be away from worsts

I am really happy to read your 'perception' beyond elective2- your English not that bad.

Thanks. Keep up Ummu!!

nasrin

No comments: