Monday, June 15, 2009

Surgery ~ Reflective Diary - Week 5

Academic Account

I felt guilty when I came late during grand ward round with Dr Ahmed Ali. I am so tired in this week. On call twice, preparing for seminar as my partner didn’t anything at all, went to usrah on Thurday made me really tired. I wake up early but after Subuh prayer, I fall asleep.

I confess to my naqibah during usrah that I came late. She said it was a sin. I felt so guilty this week. I promised to myself that I don’t want to come late again.

I passed my mid posting exam. I believed that I am improving in terms of academic during clinical years. I still remember my mentor said that I am the worst in the group during my professional exam. I felt that I want to meet him again and prove to him that he was wrong.

I believed that everything has been destined. Allah tested me often with failure during my pre-clinical years when I don’t believe in destiny totally with my heart.

Allah has planned my life to be the best…

S – Allah by my side
W - coming late to hospital
O- improve my attitude in coming week and for the rest of my life
T - patient died as I had poor attitude

Non Academic Account

I went to Pustaka Mukmin with Iman. I bought novel – Rindu Andalusia. I am extremely happy to have that book but I am so sad to say that I don’t have time to read that book.

On Saturday, I went to Alamanda with Ummu Salamah. Nothing happen there but I am thinking a lot about people. What is their purpose in life actually?

Last but no least, I went to help Dr Rafizi and Dr Shuhaila.

I felt that I want to become Doraemon and can stop time but I know that I can’t.

Allah had already said in the Quran:

I swear by the time, Most surely man is in loss, Except those who believe and do good, and enjoin on each other truth, and enjoin on each other patience. (Surah AlAsr)

S - love reading novel, hope to become writer in future
W – Tired, not fit
O - Improve this week
T - Becoming the lose one

No comments: