Sunday, May 17, 2009

Surgery ~ Reflective Diary - Week 4

Academic Account

Alhamdulillah, Dr Ahmed gave me chance to scrub. I am nervous at that time and pray to Allah. But I am happy each time I prayed to him. Sometimes I am more sad if I am not praying to Him as I forgot him whenever He already gave me confidence. I should not be proud with my knowledge as everything was from Him.

I attend Dr Shuhaila class on ECG. It was great. I missed Internal Medicine because I have being spoon-fed during that posting.

I think surgery is more harder than internal medicine. It needs a lot of practice. The clinical examination on hernia, breast and lot more was added. One more month to go. I missed my home terribly…

S – I have a great lecturer that gives me chance to scrub so that I gain confidence

W - Love being spoon-fed

O – Practice clinical examination more in Putrajaya

T – One more months to go…hopefully I am not playing anymore and stay focus..

Non Academic Account

I am so stress to look at the house at Putrajaya after went back from Terendak. It was so dirty. I complained to my mom, but she said that I can gain rewards from Allah by cleaning the house. Hmm….

I am targeting to read one novel – Rindu Andalusia. It was so sad to look back at the history. The lyric of the song Beyond the Norm describe best my feeling…



S – Good mom that always remind me when I am stress

W - Easily stress with the condition of the house

O - I must tried hard in studies so that I can bring back Islam

T - Laziness..

No comments: