Friday, April 10, 2009

Week 7 Internal Medicine

Academic Account

My mom always said to me that, “If you can see what happens in the future, then you will see that Allah has planned a beautiful thing for you today”. I always believe in that. It was so sad when I look at one houseman when she doesn’t even know about IVDU or SI. She doesn’t know about obstructive jaundice. I felt so pity for her. Long time ago, I really want to go to Mesir. I really want to pursue my Arabic studies. But my father doesn’t allow me to go. It is not about my parent’s plan, but it is definitely Allah’s plan. Allah put me in CUCMS. Alhamdulillah. I felt so relieved that I have been trained here. I am not an excellence student. I just cannot imagine if I was that houseman. Definitely I will be stress. Masya Allah, Allah has put me in the best place ever. Dr Shuhaila teaches us every Saturday from 8 am until 2 pm. Dr Rafizi will organize a class even at night. Can I find any better place than this?

I am an auditory learner. Extensive teaching day and night is better for me. Repetition is always good for me. I love internal medicine because the class is so intensive and interesting.

S – Being in CUCMS
W – Auditory learner – depend on teaching
O – More classes
T – Hate to read medical book

Non Academic Account

Next week is an examination week. I am sick. I had nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.

Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested? We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false. (29:2-3)

Allah used the word ‘laqad’ in the verse. It shows definitely that Allah will test someone.

When will the times come and I said to Allah – Ya Allah, test me again and again. I will show you that I will succeed in the test…

S – Being tested
W – Fail in the test
O – Ask Allah for strength
T – fail in seeking mardhatillah

No comments: