Friday, April 10, 2009

Week 3 Internal Medicine

Academic Account

I enjoyed Prof Rashid class. Alhamdulillah he was nice and I keep on trying in his class. It is good when someone gave the chance to us to try even though the answer is wrong. I think that I became more confident in his class. I still remembered about Professional Exam where I just blurred in his station. Alhamdulillah, internal medicine has been great.

Sometimes I am just wondering. What is the reason that Allah makes all my lecturers such a genius person?

I know that I have done a lot of mistakes to my lecturers. The scholar in long time ago will open their book quietly so that they don’t disturb their teachers. Me? Huhu..


S – Have a great lecturer
W – the mistakes that I have done to my lecturer
O – ask for forgiveness
T - I’m afraid if I don’t have blessing

Non Academic Account

I met my sisters in Islam in Malacca Matriculation College. I felt so touched to look at them. They have a spirit to bring back Islam. Ukhwah was something that can’t be described in words.

Eventhough I had left matric for a long time, the seed that we planted shows the result. Masya Allah, I cried.

I don’t have motivation to study if I am not with islam. Ukhwah, dakwah and tarbiah is the biggest motivation in my life.

S - Ukhwah
W - slow in dakwah
O – Usrah
T – Istiqamah – how long?

No comments: