Friday, April 10, 2009

Week 5 Internal Medicine

Academic Account

We come back to Putrajaya back. In the first week, Prof Latif seems to be very strict. I know that it was for our goodness.

Here there are another 2 more lecturers. They are Dr Shuhaila and Dr Rafizi. They will do class for us anytime. They seem to be so excited to seek for Mardhatillah. They do a good deed like they have been seeing Jannah. Masya Allah. They are so kind. I love to listen about their experience.

S – Great lecturer
W - Laziness
O – Goes for class and seek knowledge
T – Not motivated

Non Academic Account

I missed my home terribly. Huhu.. I really need to meet my parent and my sibling so that I become motivated.

Afeera, please remember…Ibnu Abas used to sleep in front of the doors of other companions because he want to write their wisdoms…

At Tabari asked the letter to write the “do’a and the hadist” from a scholar that visited him while he was sick even if he was nearly to death….

I should be more motivated to study afterall..

S – Story about the scholars
W – Not motivated
O – Try to find something new
T - Not finishing my work

No comments: