Friday, April 10, 2009

Week 6 Internal Medicine

Academic Account

I am afraid about my clinical skill. I am improving in term of knowledge but I am still lack in physical examination.

I felt so bored this week. I know it is because of my heart (qalbun). Qalbun comes from Arabic words taqallub. Taqallub means keep on changing. I know I was little bit down now. I really need a booster. I think that there should be a continuation of study circle even in Hospital Putrajaya.

S – My brain
W - Laziness
O - Practicing on patient
T – Not balance

Non Academic Account

I met one patient. She had acute myocardial infarct. Masya Allah, she was very nice. She gives me motivation. She allowed me to examine her and she told me about her life. She cried when she gives me advice. And of course, I cried too. There are so many people that come to see her. She reminds me about someone that I love. The person died after solat and after serving his husband.

I am thinking more about death by being in the ward.

S – Meet a good people
W – afraid about death
O – Do better thing
T – Afraid…

No comments: