Friday, April 10, 2009

Week 1 Internal Medicine

Academic Account

I felt so relieved that Public Health posting already end. It was really the most stressful posting. I felt that my mind and physical was tortured during that posting. I felt that I was in the peak of my life at that time. It was such a big relief that public health posting already ended.

I felt excited to study in Internal Medicine. I know it was the gist among all the posting. I enjoyed studying in this posting. I am happy being in hospital and meet patient. I hate my life in public health posting when I need to sit in front of computer almost all the time to finish my report. I want to meet people and learn more about their disease and life.

Sometimes I felt that I can’t become a doctor. I easily cried. I cried in front of one patient this week. The patient has myelofibrosis.

S - Love to meet people
W - Easily cried
O – Tried to become strong
T – Being unethical doctor

Non Academic Account

I am just recovering from one test in my life. Alhamdulillah, Allah gave me such a great family that understand and help me in my life. Allah teaches me a lot of thing from what have already happen.

Allah knows what is best for me. So why should I complain? I always want the sunshine, but he knows there must be rain. I always want laughter, but I know that my heart will then loose its tenderness if I never shed a tear. Allah tests me often with suffering and with sorrow. He tests me not to punish myself, but to help me meet tomorrow.

Growing trees are strengthened, if they can withstand the storm. And the sharpness of the chisel gave marble of its grace and form.

Allah tests me often. And for every pain He gives me is followed by rich grain, provided if I am patient. So whenever I feel that everything is going wrong, it is Allah’s way to make my spirits strong.

I should remember one thing...

“On no soul do we place a burden greater than it can bear”... (23:56)

S – Great family
W – Keep on complaining
O – Face another test with an open heart
T – Failed in the next test

No comments: