Friday, April 10, 2009

Week 4 Internal Medicine

Academic Account

This will be the last week in Terendak. I will missed the teaching here. I like Dr Azmi and Dr Rosman class as well. I enjoyed the ward round here where medical student like us involved in it as well.

I have been cheated by my patient. Maybe it is because my face looks like a Parkinson patient that has the stupor face. I remember what my father said, “Whenever you met people, it is Allah’s way so that you will be learn more about ‘insan’”.

S – Excellent ward round
W – Stupor face
O – Be rational
T – Being fooled

Non Academic Account

There is a story in Islam about one guy. He always prayed on times in the mosque. People said good things about home. One day he came late. At that time he wanted to go back so that people will not said bad thing about him. He realized one thing at that moment. He has been doing things not for Allah but for the sake of human. He realized his mistakes at that time.

I always remembered this story. Many things had happen in my life that made me reflecting about my intention.

S - Allah reminds me about my mistake
W – Doing something for the sake of others
O – Renew my intention
T - Syaitan

No comments: