Friday, April 10, 2009

Week 2 Internal Medicine

Academic Account

I love to be in Terendak even though I need to pay RM440 for the rent of the month. It is the place where my life started. It is the place where I change from wanted to become a writer and chose medicine. It is the place where I met Prof Latif and he ‘brainwash’ me on medicine. I still remember one thing that has been told by my naqibah about Prof Latiff. “There are only two types of person that you can be jealous to. The first one is the one that have the knowledge and he teaches others. The second one is the one that have wealth and he used it for Islam. You can see both of the qualities in Prof Latiff”. I myself believes that he was such a genius person but still down to the earth. If one day he left this world, it will be such a great lost for the ummah. I should be more motivated to study after all.


S – Great lecturer
W – Forgetful
O – Repetition, always do a revision
T - Focus on medicine and losing other capabilities

Non Academic Account

Malacca is the place that changes my life totally. I know about tarbiah here. Even though my family understands Islam, but I am rebelling before. I hate all the books in my fathers rack. I love to read on Ahadiat Akashah and all the nonsense novel before. I hate each time my father said about usrah or any religious program. I am not obedient to my parent before. Certain people thought that I am not talking to guys because of Islam. But it is not true. I have a ‘mental’ problem long times ago where I don’t even shake my father’s hand.

This is the place where I change totally. This is the place where I started to know the meaning of ukhwah. I hate making friends before. But this is the place where I started to smile. This is the place where I understand about Islam. This is the place where I started to appreciate my parent. I understand a lot of things here. That’s why this place has such a great place in my heart. Islam has one quality that is “inqilabiyyah’. Islam will change someone. I believe in that.

S - Islam
W - My sin
O - Repentance
T – Keep doing the same mistake

No comments: