Saturday, August 30, 2008

Week 3 Pediatric Posting..

Week 3 Pediatric Posting..

Academic Account


Alhamdulillah, I am already in third week of pediatric posting. I am now clear with the system after Prof A explain it during CBC. Now only I can appreciate about my life in Serdang.

Hmm..I felt very lucky when Dr N asks me to present about Leptospirosis. I volunteer to present about it during the grand ward round. Dr N asked me about the history of Leptospirosis itself after the presentation. I could not remember much. Then she asked us about the important of history so that we have insight. She said that she can still remember her difficulty during her pre clinical year even though she was the Head of Department of Pediatric now. It teaches me to appreciate history.

I followed clinic with Dr. K. She asked me to plot growth chart and also ask me to perform respiratory examination on patient. I also had the opportunity to use otoscope. I also had opportunity to use scope to look at a patient that had allergic rhinitis.

It is great week.

S – I am clear
W- Don’t know much about history
O- Learn about history
T – Don’t have insight

Non Academic Account

Alhamdulillah, I got the car. My father already sent it. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. I felt very grateful to have the car. I still remember when I had on call, I don’t have a car to go home. The taxi asked RM50 to go home. Then I had to call my friend that was sleeping to take me. It makes me felt so terrible. I cried that night.

Allah had answered my prayer. I can go to hospital often. I can use the car for dakwah. Alhamdulillah.

I hope that I can always remember the things that had been told by Assyahid Hassan Al Banna. When once asked by a journalist to introduce himself, Hasan Al ¬Banna said: "I am a traveler seeking the truth, a human searching for the meaning of humani¬ty and a citizen seeking dignity, freedom, stability and welfare under the shade of Islam. I am a free man who is aware of the purpose of his existence and who pro¬claims: "Truly, my prayer and my sacrifice, my living and my dying are all for Allah, the Lord of the worlds; no partner has He. This, am I commanded and I am of those who submit to His Will:' This is who I am. Who are you?"

S- Now I already had the car
W – Don’t use the car for goodness
O- I can use the car for dakwah and study
T – Becoming worse after had the car

Pledge

O Allah! You are my Lord, there is no god but You. You created me and I am your slave, I uphold your pledge and evil that I have committed. I acknowledge your blessing upon me and Iacknowledge my sin. So forgive me, for none can forgive can forgive sins except you.


No comments: