Thursday, September 25, 2008

Week 6 Pediatric Posting...

Academic Account

I don’t really had idea to write. Everything was moving smoothly. I had already been in pediatric posting for 6 weeks. I think that I will miss pediatric posting. I enjoyed following ward round but I am little bit tired.

I believe that everything that happens in my life is a blessing. Allah put me in that situation must be for reason. Allah must want me to learn and respect more about my life…. perhaps Allah wants to test my patience… Allah wants to remind me… or perhaps that calamity for pay owe because of some particular sins that I did... My life belongs to Allah...

S – Enjoy ward round
W – Not feeling well and tired easily
O – Final Exam
T – Tiredness

Non Academic Account

I enjoyed Ramadhan. I always felt that Ramadhan runs very quickly and left me. I am sad that I am busy with my workload everyday. But I should not be secular to think that the work that I do is not an ibadah.

I hope that I can meet LaitulQadr. I am hoping for maghfirah in this month.

Ramadhan is actually a time of increased activity wherein the believer, now lightened of the burdens of constant eating and drinking, should be more willing to strive and struggle for Allah. The Prophet, sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam, passed through approximately nine Ramadans after the Hijrah. They were filled with decisive events and left us a shining example of sacrifice and submission to Allah.

S – Ramadhan
W- Busyness
O – 10 last day of Ramadhan
T – Don’t get anything from this months.

Pledge
I should strive and struggle for Allah.

No comments: