Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Death, mirror...

Death

One of my friends told me that she was tired. She asked for my advice. Actually I am also tired. But I know that Allah send her to me. I know by giving her advice I am also motivating myself. When you remind other people actually you are reminding yourself. I told her the advice that one of my friends told me last time that death is a great reminder. Just think about death.


Mirror

One of my relative faced a critical situation when her husband married another woman. I told my mom that it is really important in life that when we love someone, we must love him for the sake of Allah. If we love him because of himself, we will be hurt every times he does something that we don’t like. But if we love him for the sake of Allah, we will not be affected by whatever he does. My brother heard the things that I said.

When I am stressed with a load of work, my brother reminds me about the things that I said. I ask him back the relationship with the stress that I face. He said to me that if I do something for the sake of doing work, I will felt tired. But when I do it for the sake of Allah, there is no stress actually. Sometimes whatever you said is a mirror. It will be reflected back. But one thing to be remembered was that every single good thing that you said is just from Allah.

No comments: